Unlocking the Profitable Man| Luke Van Weren
Unlocking the Profitable Man
Luke Van Weren
• At the beginning when man was created, the first mould was unmasked, God breathed into him and the mould became a living soul.
• This living soul was created by God with a clear purpose in mind, which is mainly to reflect God’s image here on earth.
• A man’s greatest challenge ever since has been to find out his purpose, to know why he is here, because without such a revelation, life becomes meaningless and unproductive.
1. Be Fruitful:
• The first part of God’s dominion mandate to man was to be fruitful. Therefore a lack of fruitfulness is an insult to God, as defeats the purpose of God sending you to earth.
• God created the first man and put him in Eden. Eden was an environment conducive for him to be productive.
• God put Adam in the Garden of Eden in order for him to tend and care for it. This was his assignment from God.
Success-Tools for Profitability: (Genesis 1:29)
1. Have A Clear Vision: (Proverbs 29:10)
• You need to have a clear vision for your life. A vision is for direction and clarity, and it is essentially your eyes into the future.
• It’s not enough to have a clear vision in your head, you must put it down in writing.
• Also, try not to make the vision too complicated. The simpler a vision is, the clearer it is to work with. A complex vision can make things a bit more challenging.
3. Run the Vision: (Habakkuk 2:2b)
• Once you have captured God’s vision for your life, it is important that you begin to take the necessary steps forward. Do not waste time or procrastinate, get on with it as time is ticking.
• A legacy is what you live in someone & an inheritance is what you leave for them. Live in such a way that you can leave something valuable for the next generation.
4. Be Assiduous: (Proverbs 22:29; 6)
• Do not be one who gives up too easily. Even if you fail, get up and get going, try again.
• Know that God has given you all that it takes to be profitable. Therefore make time to discover these giftings/abilities/opportunities and get going.