The Glory of Heaven
THE GLORY OF HEAVEN
- Heaven might seem too wonderful for us to understand, but through God’s word we can gain more insight into this glorious inheritance that belongs to us.
- It is very important to note that there is a designated time for everything under heaven. If Jesus tarries, one day our time to leave earth will come. Therefore, we must be absolutely prepared to meet our Maker always, for no one knows when his or her time will come (Ecclesiastes 3:1-2).
PREPARING FOR THE AFTERLIFE:
- Death: What happens after? (Hebrews 9:27-28; 2 Corinthians 6:2)
- While everyone fears death, the sincere truth is that if Christ tarries, every man will die someday. What is more important is to know and be prepared now, for what happens after death.
- What comes immediately after death for us is judgement for every man before the living God.
- Therefore, on a daily basis, we must be very intentional about preparing for eternity, rather than to wait and be taken unawares.
- The After-Life: What happens next? (Ecclesiastes 11:9; Romans 14:12-13)
- There is a life after the current one we live here on earth and it is called the afterlife.
- In that life, we will all stand before God, and give an account of everything that we have done and are currently doing today in our individual lives.
- For this reason, we must be careful with the way that we live our lives on a daily basis. Ensuring that you neither stumble nor cause others to stumble as a result of your works.
- Living Forever: Where will you spend eternity? (Revelations 20:6, 20:12, 22:1-5)
- Everyone desires to live forever and we all will. But what we do in this lifetime, will determine where we will all spend eternity.
- Every man, regardless of age, gender, social or economic class and the like, will stand before the Lord in judgement.
- If we choose to accept and live for Jesus Christ here on earth, then we can be certain that we will be spending eternity with the Lord in the afterlife.
- Heaven or Hell: The choice is yours! (Romans 10:10; Romans 10:9; Matthew 25:41)
- Today is the day of salvation, delaying your decision to accept Jesus Christ or to live faithful to Him, for tomorrow, might be too late.
- It is imperative that having heard the gospel of Jesus Christ that you surrender your life to Him today, and if you already have, that you commit to living faithfully for Him for the rest of your life.
- Anyone who rejects the gospel of Jesus Christ or who claims to have accepted Him but lives contrary, risks spending eternity permanently separated from God, in hell. Hell was designed for Satan and his hosts, it is not God’s desire for any of us, but the choice is ours.
- Preparing for Heaven: There’s only one way (John 14:6; John 3:36: Romans 10:9)
- The only way to spend eternity with God and escape the hell, is to receive Jesus Christ as Saviour and to commit to following Him faithfully till the end.
- Genuine salvation comes by confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.
- The key to being prepared for heaven and eternity is Jesus. You have heard the gospel today, please make the right choice. Do not leave your eternity to chance, be intentional about your walk with God through Christ today.
- It is appointed for every man once to die and after that the judgement and the decision of where we all get to spend eternity.
- This decision is based on the choice we make today, to accept Jesus and to continue to live in obedience to His word all our days or to choose contrary.
- The best way to prepare for life after death, is to accept and continually live for Jesus all of our days. Do not leave your eternity to chance, make the right choice, today.
- Please pray with us: “Father, I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. Please forgive my sins, come into my life and guide me all my days, by your precious Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
Welcome to the Family, Congratulations.