Faith Potential for Circle Makers By Pastor Andrew Adeleke
RCCG House Of Praise London 19|04|2020
Text: Hebrew 11:1
• Circle makers refers to those who draw a circle around their lives, loved ones, personal affairs & the object of their focus through consistent prayers.
• The definition of faith on the other hand is that which is already defined in the Word in Hebrews 11:1. It’s the confidence we have in God to deliver that which we want.
Summary on Faith:
• Faith isn’t a new concept, our fathers & mothers of old held on & conquered by faith.
• Faith is the oxygen of our existence, we need to survive as believers here
How to Get Faith:
• Faith comes by hearing. Therefore we have to be careful what we listen to.
• Feed yourself with the Word of God and your faith will increase.
How to Fulfil Your Faith Potential:
1. Understand the power of a seed:
• Faith is like a seed.
• Even if your faith is as small as a mustard seed, sow it.
• Your small seed of faith has great potential when you deploy it.
• A typical mustard seed is quite small & takes about 10days to germinate.
• However other trees having longer or shorter germination periods.
• In like manner some dreams have varying timings of manifestation.
• Don’t give up but keep holding on to your dream, eventually it will come to pass.
2. Ensure Your Faith is Authentic:
• Make sure that you genuinely believe & trust God for what you’re asking for.
• The authenticity of your faith is what makes it powerful.
• It’s not about the size of your faith but more about the authenticity of your faith.
• Make sure that your faith is authentic & keep sowing into it through consistent prayers based on God’s Word.
• Don’t limit your God & Don’t feed on negative news.
• A seed once planted & consistently watered will eventually grow.
• Grow your faith & in time you will see results.
The Power of the Mustard Seed:
It is one of the most nutritious seeds & has health benefits which include the following;
• Vitamin B1 – Builds your appetite
• Vitamin B5 – Prevents cracked lips
• Vitamin C – Gives Immunity
• Vitamin E – Protects you from damage
• Vitamin K – Helps with your blood
And it has so many other health benefits all in this smallest of seeds.
The Power of Your Faith:
• Just like the mustard seed, a little faith goes a long way.
• It can yield mighty results in your life, affairs & wherever you need it.
• Therefore be confident & hold on to your faith, don’t give up.
Prayer and Faith:
• Prayer waters your seed of faith.
• Prayers of faith by circle makers makes a huge difference.
• Prayer never dies. Each prayer that you pray takes on an eternal life, there will be a manifestation.
• Sometimes the manifestation comes in your time & sometimes our prayers could be seeds down for the benefit of our next generation. Keep praying.
• Don’t be in a hurry, wait on the Lord patiently. Sometimes God takes on a process.
• Don’t be frustrated, faith works and faith-filled prayers deliver results.
• Your prayers will work, stay on it, stay in faith, there will be a manifestation.
How to Water Your Seed:
• Pray: Don’t Stop
• Believe: Stay in the Faith Zone
• Confess: The Word in Faith
• Give Thanks Always
• Be careful the seeds you sow continually. Particularly with your words & your actions.
Remembering that once you sow it, you will reap it. Don’t sow what you don’t want to reap.
• Live Obediently
• Give Generously
• Keep Serving
• Do little things as if they are big things & God will do big things as if they’re little things in your life.
• Keep sowing the right seeds.
• Be consistent with the doing the right things always.
• Perform small tasks with diligence, the result accumulates.
God will give you an idea that will change the world.